Holistic Health and Recovery Coaching
What is Coaching?
Coaching is for you if you think you can get more out of yourself and your life. Coaching is a formalised means of one person helping another to achieve their hopes and dreams, and to fulfill their potential.
Although there are many areas of life where Coaching can help, I am a Specialist Expert Coach helping people in the following areas:
- Recovery Coaching: Recovery from Addiction, Divorce and Illness
- Alcohol Coaching: Helping clients thrive in recovery
- Medical Coaching: Helping clients manage chronic health condition holistically to get the most out of life.
- Holistic Health and Wellbeing Coaching
In Coaching I will help you to...
- Set goals that are based on your values.
- Identify and deal with any obstacles that you encounter along the path to these objectives.
- Develop motivation and persistence in maintaining and enhancing your gains.
Many of us spend too much time existing, and not enough living. We often find it difficult to know how to get where we want to go, and even to know where we want to go. Coaching can help.
As your Expert Coach, I will assist you to gain clarity (if you need it) as to your goals. What do you truly value in life? What and who do you truly want to be? From this point, I will guide you, support you and motivate you in your journey towards meeting your goals.
Goals may be large or small, vague or precise. Whatever you bring to Coaching, I will help you clarify your aims, develop a Road Map to achieve success, take action, and maintain the motivation and persistence to achieve your success.
For more information about my Specialist Coaching Services , call 01244 470181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr Emma Rae Rhead Hypnotherapy
Safe, Effective Holistic Coaching and Hypnotherapy with a Qualified Medical Doctor.
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine (Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine)
Hypnotherapy Chester, Hypnotherapy Liverpool, Hypnotherapy Harley Street London