Control Alcohol with Hypnotherapy
Control Alcohol with Hypnotherapy
Are you drinking more than you would like but find it hard to cut down?
Are you, or someone close to you, worried about your drinking?
Are you finding your daily wine habit is taking its toll?
Maybe you've already stopped drinking but need help to stay sober?
Whether you want to control your drinking or become abstinent, my confidential alcohol services can help you. I offer you confidential, effective holistic support to help you reach your drinking goal.
Effective and Systematic Approach to Controlling Alcohol
1. Understanding your Drinking
We being by taking a really good look at your drinking habits, how much you are drinking, your drinking pattern, the reasons you drink, your beliefs around drinking and the consequences it is having on your life. Being fully aware and informed about your drinking habit is the first step to control.
2. Goal-Setting: Making a Plan.
Together we set goals, make an action plan and devise the best treatment approach to get your alcohol habit under control. For some people their goal will be to cut down, others may wish to stop completely and embrace the sober lifestyle. Together we make a plan uniquely tailored to your problem and your needs.
3. Re-Programming your Mind.
Using a combination of advanced hypnotherapy, NLP, coaching, EFT and mindfulness, we recruit the power of your inner mind to help you make positive changes which include :-
- Boost your motivation to stick to your goals
- Break old drinking habits and associations, making letting go of drink easier
- Breaking old beliefs about alcohol and drinking that were keeping you stuck
- Form a new positive relationship with alcohol
- Change how you feel about alcohol, reducing its appeal
- Better manage stress and negative emotions that may previously have led you to drink
- Find new positive empowering ways to enjoy life in control of alcohol
- Learn strategies to effectively handle cravings
- Learn positive ways to relax and unwind without alcohol
- Step into a new liestyle where you can start living without drinking being on your mind
4. Re-balancing You
Having gained control of alcohol in your life, together we help you develop new effective strategies for you to manage stress, develop mindfulness, deal effectively with negative emotions, relax and unwind so that moving forward you have new effective ways to prevent the build up of stress in your life. We focus on developing your wellness in mind, body and spirit in a balanced and well rounded way. For some people this is with hypnotherapy alone, others may wish to learn self-hypnosis to help them unwind from daily pressures, others wish to learn and develop a regular meditation practice.
Control Alcohol Hypnotherapy: Feel Empowered and Re-Engerised
I often find in my practice that having gained control over alcohol, clients often feel empowered and energised to take better care of themselves generally, by, for example, eating healthier, taking more regular exercise, developing a hobby or interest, working on a project, and of course we can work on these areas of your life too.
In my experience of helping many people break free from their alcohol habit, its often only by reducing their alcohol intake do they become fully aware of the extent of the negative impact it was having on their life. As alcohol is a depressant, creates anxiety and insomnia, even a relatively low risk drinking habit can have a profound effect on mood, energy levels and enjoyment of life. Once alcohol is reduced mood improves, anxiety is reduced and sleep improves. Life becomes more managable.
Here are some Good Reasons to Drink Less..............What are yours?
- You'll have more time for things you've always wanted to do
- You'll feel happier and have more joy
- You'll have more energy and vitality
- You will feel more positive about everything
- You will sleep better
- It can help you lose weight
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Prevent serious health problems that result from drinking too much such as liver disease, heart disease, nerve disease, dementia
- You'll save a lot of money
- Improve relationships
- You can have a positive influence on your childrens view of alcohol and choices they make
- You'll feel much calmer and more balanced
- You're self esteem will sky rocket
These are only some of the benefits of stopping drinking. Make a list of your good reasons for drinking less.
Can you help me if I am
- already under the care of the local Community Alcohol Service?
- Just out of rehab ?
- Attending AA meetings?
......YES !! As long as you are motivated to cut down or stay sober and want to work together with me, I'd be delighted to help you.
For clients who do have a longstanding or heavy drinking habit, I may advise you to see your own doctor if I feel that is necessary for your best and safe medical care. This will be, of course, up to you. My service is, however, confidential, I do not contact any third parties, including your own GP, without your consent unless I am required to do so by law.
Benefits of Dr Emma's Controlling Alcohol Programme
Hypnosis to Control Drinking
When it comes to cutting down on alcohol, it makes sense to choose a hypnotherapist who is also a medical doctor. Benefits of this programme include
1. Effective and systematic approach to help you reach and maintain your goals
2. Bespoke and tailored to your individual needs. There is no 'one size fits all' to cutting down on drinking.
3. Highly qualified and experienced strategic hypnotherapist with a specialist interest in the use of hypnosis to help people cut down their drinking habit and modify behaviours.
4. Advice, where needed, on other resources available that can help you reach and maintain your goals.
5. Dr Rhead is a wealth of up to date information on the harmful effects of alcohol on physical and mental health, relationships and wider social field and is passionate about the positive benefits of cutting down alcohol
7. Fully confidential service.
8. Suitable to support alongside conventional NHS support services or 12 step programme, as required.
If you want to drink less, please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss how I can help you break free from your alcohol habit and start living.
Dr Emma Rae Rhead
Safe, Effective Hypnotherapy with a Qualified Medical Doctor
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Alcohol Coaching for Women, Sober Coaching Women, Alcohol Coaching Cheshire, Alcohol Hypnotherapy Cheshire