Hypnotherapy for Emetophobia
Emetophobia is one of the most common phobias treated in my practice. It is an intense fear of sick, specifically either vomiting or the subject matter of sick. Also quite commonly, it may manifest as the fear of others potentially being sick around you.
If you are suffering from emetophobia you may experience some or all of the following symptoms:
- feelings of panic when anything to do with vomit is experienced
- eating only foods that the sufferer knows are 'safe'
- fear of reading words or seeing images associated with vomit
- not eating healthy amounts of foods (for fear of being sick)
- fear of the smell of sick
- difficulty dealing with their child's illness
- avoidance of medical practices or other places where vomit may be present
- obsessional behaviours and constant worry about hygiene because of an identification of dirt and germs being associated with being sick
- avoid going to the cinema, eating out at restaurants and other such leisure activities for fear of vomiting in public
- finding it difficult or impossible to watch TV medical programmes
Overcoming Emetophobia with Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis
Effective treatment for Emetophobia involves identifying the root causes of the fear using Hypnotherapy to allow for a permanent, gentle release from the subconscious mind of the bottled up emotions that are driving the Emetophobia.
You are not born with Emetophobia, and releasing safely the root cause or ‘false belief’ that may have got in earlier in life, possibly childhood, can lead to an effective, lasting resolution.
If you are struggling with fear of vomiting (Emetophobia), contact me to discover how my services can help you find freedom.
Dr Emma Rae Rhead. Hypnotherapy
Powerful, Effective Hypnotherapy for Emetophobia
Hypnotherapy Chester | Chester Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Wrexham | Hypnotjherapy Wrexham | Hypnotherapy Liverpool | Liverpool hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy North Wales | North Wales Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy for Women
Serving clients in Chester, North Wales, Wrexham, Wirral, Nantwich, Northwich, Shropshire, Cheshire, Liverpool, Merseyside and the North West Uk with over 25 years of clinical expertise.