About Dr Emma Rae Rhead
Dr Emma Rae Rhead is a hlghly experienced Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and Medical Doctor with 30 years professional experience helping women live happy, healthy, peaceful lives.
Dr Rhead is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine where she was elected to serve as a Council Member for the Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine Section.
Emma has degrees in both Medicine and Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) and Medical Cell Biology (B.Sc (Hons).
She has extensive post-graduate training in Hypnotherapy, Hypno-Psychotherapy, Psychotherapy, Trauma-Informed Therapy, Inner Child Therapy, Mind-Body Medicine, Lifestyle Medicine, Pain Management, Counselling, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Energy Healing, Rapid Transformational Therapy, Regression Therapy, Energy Medicine, Life Coaching, Yoga, Mindfulness and Meditation.
Qualifying as a medical doctor in 1994, Dr Rhead has over a decade’s experience as a NHS medical doctor. Deeply frustrated by the lack of a holistic mind-body-spirit approach to people suffering illness, the over-reliance on prescribing medication and the lack of time to properly listen to a person's story or 'doctor', she chose to leave an established medical career in 2005 to work exclusively in private practice as a rare medically-trained hypnotherapist, hypno-psychotherapist, mind-body healing specialist where she has passionately remained ever since.
Prior to her medical career, Dr Emma worked as an award-winning Medical Cell Biologist studying how human cells communicate with each other and receive signals from the outside world (funded by the Wolfson Foundation and The Wellcome Trust). She remains a full member of the Royal Society of Biology.
For your peace of mind, Dr Rhead remains is a registered medical practitioner of good standing with the General Medical Council and is a fully accredited, insured, DBS checked and regulated hypnotherapist, psychotherapist, complementary therapist and coach..
- General Medical Council (Registered Medical Doctor)
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Complementary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC)
- Hypnosis and Psychosomatic Medicine Section (Royal Society of Medicine)
- Senior Practitioner General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- European Association for Hypno-Psychotherapy
- British Society of Lifestyle Medicine (BSLM)
- Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP)
- Mindfulness Association (MA)
- Member of the Royal Society of Biology
QUALIFICATIONS and TRAINING
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) Medical Doctor
- Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Medical Cell Biology (B.Sc.Hons)
- Medical and Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Mind-Body Psychotherapist
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) Certified Practitioner
- Clinical Trauma Specialist
- Inner Child Therapy and Childhood Trauma Specialist
- Certified Professional Life Coach
- Leadership Coaching
- Energy Psychotherapist
- Reiki Master Teacher
- Certified Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher
- Qualified Yoga Teacher
- Yoga Nidra Teacher
Dr Emma Rae Rhead Hypnotherapy
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Hypnotherapy Doctor, Women's Therapist
Online Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Online | Chester Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Chester | North Wales Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy North Wales | Hypnotherapy Doctor | Wirral Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Wirral | Harley Street Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Harley Street | Depression Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Cheshire | Cheshire Hypnotherapy | Health Anxiety Hypnotherapy | Trauma Hypnotherapy