What is Life Coaching?
If you have ever sighed there’s got to be more to life than this, then you’ve come to the right place.
Life coaching is a powerful, transformational journey that you can choose to take if you want to activate more of the great potential that exists inside of you.
The aim of coaching is to support you to become very clear as to what you want from your life and provide you with a manageable step-by-step ‘road map’ to get you there.
In coaching I will help you to
- Become crystal clear as to what you really want for yourself and your life (as opposed to what you think you want)
- Set goals and objectives that are based on your core values and aligned to your deep nature
- Identify and deal with any obstacles that you encounter along the path to these objectives
- Learn how to develop daily inspiration to stay on your true path
- Develop persistence in maintaining and enhancing your gains
- Get hungry for positive change
- Take consistent focused action to reach your goals
Coaching will enable you to become more consciously competent of the skills, values and strengths you already possess so that you can apply them with focused action to make the changes you desire. Whether you need ‘rocket fuel’ or a ‘hand to hold’, I will challenge, motivate and guide you on your path to achieving your goals.
Coaching is dynamic and gives you a practical route to where you want to be.
All our work together is confidential and non-judgemental.
What coaching is not?
Coaching is not a form of counselling or therapy. Coaching is forward looking and goal directed with the intention of helping you to reach your full potential. It does not have the intention of being therapeutic, although this can be a by-product, and it does not principally focus on the past, although sometimes we may look to the past to learn how you might do things more effectively in the future.
Benefits of coaching
Every person is unique and their needs vary but some of the benefits you can expect from coaching include:
- Increased happiness
- Improved quality of life
- More contentment and inner peace
- Less wasted time and energy
- Increased energy levels
- Greater work-life balance
- Enhanced relationships
- Addressing professional burnout
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Turning a crisis into new opportunities
- Maximising potential in work
- Navigating transitional times and life crises with ease
- More time for the things you want to do
- More clarity of your goals and needs
- Greater self-awareness
- Greater self-care skills
- Finding it easier to say no and ditching the guilt about it
- Increased assertiveness
- Increased focus on what matters to you and what you need to get there
How does coaching work?
Generally we start with a face-to-face in person session. From there, I prefer coach clients by telephone, with additional email support. In person sessions are also possible.
Working by telephone makes it highly convenient within your busy schedule and it works wherever you are.
How many sessions will I need and how often?
Every person is unique and we work with your needs. The number of sessions depends on what you want to achieve. Following our initial session, we craft a bespoke service to meet your particular needs. Following an initial 2 hour session, most coaching programmes are 1 month or 3 months, reviewed at the end of that time.
The interval between sessions varies but for most clients working weekly or fortnightly sessions is most effective to maintain momentum for positive change, with as much in between session support as you feel you need to stay on track of your goals.
Dr Emma Rae Rhead
Transformational Coaching, Life Coaching, Hypnotic Coaching Cheshire
Powerful Effective Coaching and Hypnotherapy Cheshire with a Qualified Medical Doctor
Insomnia Cheshire, Hypnotherapy for Stop Smoking Cheshire
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Providing Effective, Ethical Hypnotherapy Services to clients in Hypnotherapy Chester, Northwich Hypnotherapy, Chester Hypnotherapy, Hypnotherapy Cheshire, Hypnotherapy Oswestry, Hypnotherapy Lymm, Hypnotherapy Wirral, Hypnotherapy Wrexham, Hypnotherapy Liverpool, Hypnotherapy Warrington, Hypnotherapy Shropshire, Hypnotherapy Mold, Hypnotherapy North Wales, Hypnotherapy Bangor, Hypnotherapy Derbyshire, Hypnotherapy Oswestry, Hypnotherapy Manchester, Hypnotherapy Harley Street London, Alcohol Hypnotherapy