Hypnotherapy for Medical Conditions
Increasingly many patients (and their doctors) are recognising that conventional medicine, whilst incredibly good at what it does well, can be limited, ineffectual and, at times, bring positively harmful side-effects, when it comes to treating many chronic health complaints. There are a great many health issues where western medicine simply doesn't address the real root cause, doesn't have answers or real solutions. This is often the time when people will begin to explore hypnotherapy and hypnosis as a real credible gentle yet powerful solution to their health concerns.
Many chronic health issues can be significantly improved, better managed, and even completely resolved by combining hypnotherapy with improved lifestyle, stress reduction, better sleep, real food, resolving emotional baggage, blocks or obstacles, using cutting edge mind-body interventions and enhancing the body's own profound natural healing ability. Hypnotherapy provides the perfect process to achieve these goals without the use of willpower by getting to the root cause of reprogramming subconscious patterns stored within the mind and the body and helping clients take strategic actions neccessary to achive their health goals.
My experienced approach is suitable for clients struggling with many chronic illnesses and physical health concerns, especially those where anxiety, stress, trauma or emotional imbalances play a part. It is also excellent preparation for tests, medical treatments or surgery. Hypnotherapy can also promote immune system functioning, wound healing and post-surgery or injury recovery.
I have listed below some of the issues that I help my clients overcome in my practice. This list is not at all exhaustive. If you do not see your issue listed below, please do contact me to see if I can help.
Medical Hypnotherapy can be highly effective in the management of:
- Alcohol Habits and Addiction
- Headaches and migraine
- Chronic pain from many sources, including complex pain syndromes, medically unexplained pain, pelvic pain, facial pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia.
- Digestive and gastrointestinal Issues such as swallowing problems, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), unexplained nausea etc
- Fatigue - chronic fatigue syndrome, medically unexplained fatigue
- Fibromyalgia, musculo-skeletal and nerve problems
- Skin problems
- Auto-immune disorders such as lupus (SLE), scleroderma
- High blood pressure
- Irritable bladder syndrome, unexplained bladder problems
- Medically unexplained symptoms such as loss of limb use, loss of vision or hearing, disordered walking that can not be explained after investigation.
- Functional Neurological Disorders (FNDs)
- Physical trauma, healing and regeneration including post stroke, post spinal injury, post fracture healing.
- Aiding with cancer symptoms or symptoms resulting from cancer treatments.
- Preparation for medical tests, investigations, medical treatments or surgery.
If you are struggling with a physical or chronic health issue and are looking for a safe, effective natural approach that represents a real alternative to a conventional medical approach, please contact me here and from there we can arrange your Free Initial Consultation. All the treatments I offer are safe, effective, natural and unlike medication, without harmful side effects.
Some clients will contact me because conventional medical treatment is failing to provide them with a solution to their symptoms /condition or medications are causing troublesome /harmful side effects. Other clients will seek my services to complement existing medical treatment.
Dr Emma Rae Rhead Hypnotherapy
Powerful, Effective Hypnotherapy with a Qualified Medical Doctor
Chester Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Chester| Hypnotherapy Liverpool | Liverpool Hypnotherapy | Wrexham Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Wrexham | Hypnotherapy North Wales | North Wales Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Cheshire | Cheshire Hypnotherapy | Medical Hypnotherapy Doctor | Medical Hypnotherapist Doctor | | Hypnotherapy Mold | Mold Hypnotherapy | Holistic Health Doctor UK
Control Alcohol Hypnotherapist | Hypnotherapy for Drinking | Alcohol Addiction Specialist | Stop Drinking Hypnosis | Alcohol Addiction Therapist