Hypnotherapy for Medical Conditions
Medical Hypnosis: Your Mind Has the Power to Heal your Body
Are you struggling with a health problem that is just not getting better, despite following your own doctors advice?
Maybe you have seen multiple specialists, tried numerous therapies, various medications, but nothing has helped... and you can't believe there isn't a solution
Maybe you want to avoid medication, or medication side effects, and are looking for an effective solution to your problem that’s safe, natural and gets real results.
Do you long to experience truly holistic care with that considers all aspects of you - mind, body, emotion, and spirit?
If this is you, then as a highly experienced Medical Hypnotherapist, Mind-Body Medicine Specialist, Holistic Psychotherapist and Qualified Medical Doctor, I can help. To discuss your particular needs in confidence, please contact me here today.
I work with clients throughout the UK and worldwide, via Online Hypnotherapy, Hypnosis Online and at my Chester Hypnotherapy Cheshire Practice.
"A true life saver!!!... Dr Emma was my last hope!.. Dr Emma has been fantastic!!! I was put at ease when we first met, she is a true professional and a true life saver!! After my first appointment I could see light at the end of the tunnel. There are no words for me to best describe the help, support and guidance I have received from her. I hold this wonderful lady with such high regard and have the upmost respect for her. My days are now filled with smiles, I cannot thank her enough for all she has done for me. Truly remarkable".
T.P. North Wales, UK
What health problems can benefit from medical hypnotherapy?
Many health issues can be resolved, or significantly improved, with professional experienced hypnotherapy and clinical hypnosis. You will find a list of issues that medical hypnosis can help you resolve on this page below.
Some examples of health issues I help clients resolve using hypnotherapy and my mind-body approach are listed below. This list is not exhaustive, so please contact me to discuss your particular needs.
- Chronic painful issues, such as headaches, migraine, joint pain, IBS, pelvic pain, back pain, facial pain, fibromyalgia, nerve pain, medically unexplained pain. You can read more about hypnotherapy for chronic pain here.
- Digestive and gastrointestinal Issues, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and functional abdominal pain. You can read more about hypnotherapy for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) here.
- Symptoms, problems and health issues that your doctor can not explain. These may have been called 'stress-related', 'psychosomatic', 'functional', 'psychophysiologic disorders(PPD) or 'medically unexplained symptoms'(MUS) - all different names for the same thing. these kind of problems can present with a wide range of diverse symptoms, affecting any system or organ of the body, but often tests and investigations won't show much or come back negative.
- Neurological problems, such as migraine, FND (functional neurological disorder), MS, nerve pain, spinal injury
- Health-related anxiety, OCD, fears, and phobias such as needle phobia, blood phobia, emetophobia. You can read more about hypnotherapy for anxiety and health anxiety hypnosis here.
- Autoimmune disorders
- Allergies or intolerances, multiple chemical sensitiviy (MCS)
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue Syndrome
- Insomnia and sleep disorders. You can read more about hypnosis for insomnia here
- Irritable Bladder Syndrome
- Skin Conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis or blushing
- Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Health Anxiety, OCD, and Stress
- Alcohol - cutting back or stopping drinking. You can read more about hypnosis to stop or cut down drinking here
- Trauma, Post-traumatic Stress, PTSD
"I cannot thank Dr Rhead enough for her excellent and professional services and her dedication to me as her client. She listened to me with such care. Her medical training and skills were invaluable to me in understanding my problem and treatment. She helped me to feel that there was much that I could do to help myself recover and feel confident about my body and my health again." I.R
Medical Hypnotherapy Online and Online Hypnosis
If you are struggling with a health issue and are looking for a safe, effective, natural, yet very powerful, approach - without medications or drug-side effects - please contact me to discuss your needs in confidence.
Leading professional bodies in both the UK, US and Europe, all recommend that hypnotherapy and clinical hypnosis for medical issues should only be sought from qualified health professionals, such as myself as a medical doctor, who are highly trained in hypnosis, have the medical training to understand your health issues, and can provide you with safe, professional and effective treatment. With over 30 years experience, in both conventional and holistic medicine, and one of only a handful of medically- trained hypnotherapists in the world, I am uniquely placed to help you achieve your results.
Dr Emma Rae Rhead Hypnotherapy Online, Medical Hypnotherapy Online and Medical Hypnosis Online
Medical Hypnotherapist, Mind-Body Medicine Specialist and Medical Doctor
Women's Hypnotherapist for Chronic Pain, Medical Conditions, Health Anxiety Hypnosis Specialist
Online Hypnosis, Online Hypnotherapy, Online Hypnotherapist
Chester Hypnotherapist, Cheshire Hypnosis
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Medical Hypnotherapy | Online Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Online | Online Hypnosis | Hypnosis Online | Chester Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Chester | Hypnotherapy Liverpool | Liverpool Hypnotherapy | Pain Hypnotherapy | Health Anxiety Hypnotherapy | Wrexham Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Wrexham | Hypnotherapy North Wales | North Wales Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Cheshire | Harley Street Hypnotherapy | Cheshire Hypnotherapy | Hypnosis for Health Anxiety | Health Anxiety Hypnosis | Health Anxiety Hypnotherapy | Anxiety Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy for Anxiety and Health Anxiety | Alcohol Hypnotherapy | Women's Hypnotherapist | Online Hypnotherapy Anxiety | Online Hypnotherapist | Medical Hypnotherapist | Medical Hypnotherapy | The Best Hypnotherapist UK Hypnotherapy for Medical Conditions | Hypnotherapy Doctor