Issues Dr Emma can help
Emma's therapeutic work specialises in helping adults with the problems listed below using her integrative mind-body approach.
The focus is on you as a whole person, addressing your concerns from a physical, emotional, psychological perspective in an individualised way. We go beyond simply relieving symptoms, and instead aim to address the deep root causes of the problem, whereever possible.
To begin your journey, contact Dr Emma today to discuss your particular needs.
- Health and medical issues, including
- Chronic Stress and stress-related health issues
- Digestive problems
- Irritable bowel syndrome IBS
- Neurological problems eg dizziness, weakness, FNDs, MS
- Overactive, irritable or nervous bladder
- Headaches and migraines
- Coping with a challenging diagnoses
- Coping with cancer
- Chronic and persistent pain
- Symptoms that your doctors cannot explain (medically unexplained symptoms)
- Problem drinking / alcohol misuse
- Anxiety, specialising in health and illness-related anxiety, fears and phobias
- Psychological and emotional trauma, post-traumatic stress including adult survivors of childhood trauma
Dr Emma Rae Rhead
Integrative Psychotherapist, Medical Hypnotherapist and Integrative Coach
Holistic Doctor UK | Online Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Online | Online Hypnotherapist | Chester Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Chester | North Wales Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy North Wales | Hypnotherapy Doctor | Holistic Medical Practitioner UK | Harley Street Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Harley Street | Integrative Medical Doctor | Mind-Body Medicine Practitioner | Hypnotherapy Cheshire | Cheshire Hypnotherapy | Mind-Body Medicine Doctor | Functional Medicine Doctor | Medical Hypnotherapist | Medical Hypnotherapy