What is Coaching?
Coaching is a transformational journey that you take in partnership with me, your coach, by your side as cheerleader and challenger.
The aim of coaching is to support you to become very clear as to what you want from your life and provide you with a manageable step-by-step ‘road map’ to get you there.
In coaching I will help you to
- Set goals and objectives that are based on your values
- Identify and deal with any obstacles that you encounter along the path to these objectives
- Develop persistence in maintaining and enhancing your gains
- Get hungry for positive change
- Take consistent focused action to reach your goals
Coaching will enable you to become more consciously competent of the skills, values and strengths you already possess so that you can apply them with focused action to make the changes you desire. Whether you need ‘rocket fuel’ or a ‘hand to hold’, I will challenge, motivate and guide you on your path to achieving your goals.
Coaching is dynamic and gives you a practical route to where you want to be.
All our work together is confidential and non-judgemental.
What coaching is not?
Coaching is not a form of counselling or therapy. Coaching is forward looking and goal directed with the intention of helping you to reach your full potential. It does not have the intention of being therapeutic, although this can be a by-product, and it does not principally focus on the past, although sometimes we may look to the past to learn how you might do things more effectively in the future.
Benefits of coaching
Every person is unique and their needs vary but some of the benefits you can expect from coaching include:
- Increased happiness
- Improved quality of life
- More contentment and inner peace
- Less wasted time and energy
- Increased energy levels
- Greater work-life balance
- Enhanced relationships
- Addressing professional burnout
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Turning a crisis into new opportunities
- Maximising potential in work
- Navigating transitional times and life crises with ease
- More time for the things you want to do
- More clarity of your goals and needs
- Greater self-awareness
- Greater self-care skills
- Finding it easier to say no and ditching the guilt about it
- Increased assertiveness
- Increased focus on what matters to you and what you need to get there.
How does coaching work?
Coaching can take place in person, telephone, Skype or Zoom, often in 60 minute sessions.
Working by telephone/online makes it very convenient within your busy schedule and it works wherever you are.
As your coach, I am available throughout our work together for email coaching between sessions as needed to give you continous support.
How many sessions will I need and how often?
Every person is unique and we work with your needs. The number of sessions depends on what you want to achieve. Following our initial session, we craft a bespoke service to meet your particular needs. I do ask clients to commit to a minimum 3 months coaching.
The interval between sessions varies but generally we work weekly/fortnightly sessions.
Dr Emma Rae Rhead Consulting
Transformational Coaching, Hypnotic Coaching
Powerful Effective Coaching and Hypnotherapy with a Qualified Medical Doctor
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Providing Effective, Ethical Hypnotherapy Services to clients in Hypnotherapy Chester, Northwich Hypnotherapy, Chester Hypnotherapy, Hypnotherapy Cheshire, Hypnotherapy Oswestry, Hypnotherapy Lymm, Hypnotherapy Wirral, Hypnotherapy Wrexham, Hypnotherapy Liverpool, Hypnotherapy Warrington, Hypnotherapy Shropshire, Hypnotherapy Mold, Hypnotherapy North Wales, Hypnotherapy Bangor, Hypnotherapy Derbyshire, Hypnotherapy Oswestry, Hypnotherapy Manchester, Hypnotherapy Harley Street London, Alcohol Hypnotherapy