Expert Trusted Online Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis Online
Welcome, I’m Dr Emma Rae Rhead and as highly experienced Hypnotherapist and qualifed Medical Doctor, I help people find true, lasting freedom from anxiety, pain and a range of chronic and stress-related health problems naturally and often rapidly – without medication or side effects.
With over 28 years clinical expertise, I have helped thousands lead happier, healthier, more peaceful lives and I'd be delighted to help you too..
I work with clients throughout the UK and internationally worldwide online via Zoom through my comprehensive, proven, science-based hypnotherapy approach that is truly holistic – mind, body, emotion, energy, and spirit. You can work with me wherever you are located via my Online Hypnotherapy Practice and Online Hypnosis services.
“I have undertaken a lot of different therapies in the past... nothing ever really seemed to help me as an individual. I tried everything! Emma saw me in a totally holistic way and tailored everything around me, using a whole host of tools that she possesses. She works with both the mind and body. She has transformed my life. This is no understatement. I go into the future calmer, happier, healthier and optimistic about life” T.S Online Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy Online: Discover your Best Self
Some examples of the health issues I help women overcome are listed below.
- Anxiety, panic attacks, especially health-related anxiety, fears and phobias. You can read more about health anxiety here
- Chronic painful issues, such as headaches, migraine, joint pain, IBS, pelvic pain, back pain, facial pain, fibromyalgia, nerve pain, medically unexplained pain. You can read more about hypnotherapy for chronic pain here.
- Digestive and gastrointestinal Issues, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), abdominal pain and nausea.. You can read more about hypnotherapy for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) here.
- Symptoms, problems and health issues that your doctor can not explain. These may have been called 'stress-related', 'psychosomatic', 'functional', 'psychophysiologic disorders(PPD) or 'medically unexplained symptoms'(MUS) - all different names for the same thing. these kind of problems can present with a wide range of diverse symptoms, affecting any system or organ of the body, but often tests and investigations won't show much or come back negative.
- Neurological problems, such as migraine, FND (functional neurological disorder), MS, nerve pain, spinal injury
- Autoimmune disorders
- Allergies or intolerances, multiple chemical sensitiviy (MCS)
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Insomnia and sleep disorders. You can read more about hypnosis for insomnia here
- Irritable Bladder Syndrome
- Skin Conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis or blushing
- Alcohol - cutting back or stopping drinking. You can read more about hypnosis to stop or cut down drinking here
- Trauma, Post-traumatic Stress, PTSD
This list is not exhaustive, so please contact me to discuss your particular needs.
Warm and knowledgeable, I will approach you as a unique individual, recognising that you are the expert on you.
psychotherapist, intuitive and holistic medicine practitioner; it is so much more than just hypnotherapy alone.
Results driven, my aim is always to help you achieve positive and lasting change in the shortest time possible for you.
“Emma, in my opinion is a hugely talented professional and I would imagine a rare, if not unique, practitioner. The results of her treatment have massively exceeded my expectations. I feel much more balanced, calm, and resilient. I am now enjoying life, which is huge.” Sue.
Hypnotherapy Online and Online Hypnosis
Dedicated to excellence in care, my practice is regulated for your peace of mind. I am a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, a registered medical doctor with the General Medical Council, the Complementary and Natural Health Care Council.
Is Online Hypnotherapy safe?
Yes, online hypnotherapy with me is absolutely safe, just as if we are in the same room together.
Is Online Hypnotherapy as effective as face-to-face?
Yes absolutely. I have been providing online hypnosis for many years and the results working online are no different or better than working 'in person'. The Online Hypnotherapy I provide is absolutely as effective as ‘in person‘ hypnotherapy, in fact, it can be more so because you are able to relax in your own environment.
Is all Online Hypnotherapy the same?
Absolutely not. Just like ‘in person’ therapy, WHO you choose as your therapist is the single most important factor in your results and success, other than your own motivation to change.
How Does Online Hypnotherapy Work?
All you need is a device - computer, iPad or smart phone and a good internet connection. You may need a headset. Most computers already have the webcam and microphone installed. I use the video software programme, Zoom, which provides a stable platform and great functionality. This is a free software that it very easy to use.
Please find somewhere quiet and comfortable, where you will have privacy, and will not be disturbed during your live online hypnotherapy sessions with me.
If you are looking for Powerful, Safe, Effective, Online Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis Online with life-changing, positive results that last, please contact me here today to discuss your particular needs. I’d be honoured to help you.
Dr Emma Rae Rhead
B.Sc (Hons), M.B.Ch.B, Dip Clin Hyp, DEHP, MRSB, CNHC
Online Hypnotherapist, Online Hypnotherapy, Medical Doctor
Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Online Hypnotherapy, Online Hypnosis, Online Hypnotherapist
Online Hypnotherapy | Online Hypnotherapist | Hypnotherapy Online| Online Hypnotherapy | Online Hypnosis | Hypnotherapy Online | Online Psychotherapy | Online Psychotherapist | Cheshire Hypnotherapy | Cheshire Hypnotherapist | Hypnotherapy Cheshire | Anxiety Specialist | Health Anxiety Hypnotherapy | Hypnosis for Health Anxiety | Women's Hypnotherapist | Control Alcohol Hypnotherapy | Alcohol Hypnotherapy | Harley Street Hypnotherapist | Harley Street Hypnotherapy | The Best Hypnotherapist UK | The Best Therapist UK | Best Online Hypnotherapy | Medical Hypnotherapist | Medical Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Doctor