Control Alcohol with Hypnotherapy
Freedom from Drinking with Hypnotherapy
I help women gain control over alcohol so that they can create happy, peaceful lives they love.
Are you fed up of dragging yourself through the morning with a hangover?
Have you tried over and over to cut down your drinking, but nothing seems to 'stick' or last long?
Are you sick of the cycle of drinking - thinking about drinking, drinking, recovering from drinking?
If this is you, then my 1-to-1 private control drinking alcohol hypnotherapy programme designed for women is for you. This programme is delivered via online hypnotherapy sessions from the comfort of your own home.
Gaining real, lasting control over alcohol is one of the fastest ways to dramatically upgrade your life, become happier, sleep better, gain confidence, improve relationships, feel in control and experience joy.
Effective and Systematic Approach to Controlling Alcohol
1. Understanding your Drinking
We being by taking a really good look at your drinking habits, the reasons you drink, your beliefs around drinking and the consequences it is having on your life. Being fully aware and informed about your drinking habit is the first step to control.
2. Goal-Setting: Making a Plan.
Together we set goals, make an action plan.
3. Re-Programming your Mind.
Using a combination of advanced hypnotherapy, NLP, coaching, EFT and mindfulness, we recruit the power of your inner mind to help you make positive changes which include :-
- Boost your motivation to stick to your goals around drinking
- Break old drinking habits and associations, making letting go of excess drinking easier
- Breaking old beliefs about alcohol and drinking that were keeping you stuck
- Form a new positive relationship with alcohol where you are fully in control
- Better manage stress and negative emotions that may previously have led you to drink
- Find new positive empowering ways to enjoy life in control of alcohol
- Learn strategies to effectively handle any cravings
- Learn positive ways to relax and unwind without alcohol
- Step into a new liestyle where you can start living without drinking being on your mind
4. Re-balancing You
Having gained control of alcohol in your life, together we help you develop new effective strategies for you to manage stress, develop mindfulness, deal effectively with negative emotions, relax and unwind so that moving forward you have new effective ways to prevent the build up of stress in your life. We focus on developing your wellness in mind, body and spirit in a balanced and well rounded way.
Control Alcohol Hypnotherapy: Feel Empowered and Re-Engerised
I often find in my practice that having gained control over alcohol, clients often feel empowered and energised to take better care of themselves generally, by, for example, eating healthier, taking more regular exercise, developing a hobby or interest, working on a project, and of course we can work on these areas of your life too.
In my experience of helping many people break free from their alcohol habit, its often only by reducing their alcohol intake do they become fully aware of the extent of the negative impact it was having on their life. As alcohol is a depressant, creates anxiety and insomnia, even a relatively low risk drinking habit can have a profound effect on mood, energy levels and enjoyment of life. Once alcohol free, mood improves, anxiety is reduced and sleep improves. Life becomes so much more managable.
Here are some Good Reasons to Control Drinking..............What are yours?
- You'll have more time for things you've always wanted to do
- You'll feel much happier and have more joy
- You'll have more energy and vitality
- You will feel more positive about everything
- You will sleep better
- It can help you lose weight
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Prevent serious health problems that result from drinking too much such as liver disease, heart disease, nerve disease, dementia
- You'll save a lot of money
- Improve relationships
- You can have a positive influence on your childrens view of alcohol and choices they make
- You'll feel much calmer and more balanced
- You're self esteem will sky rocket
These are only some of the benefits of controlling drinking.
If you want to stop drinking or gain control over alcohol, please contact me today to discuss how I can help you.
Dr Emma Rae Rhead
Professional Hypnotherapy with a Qualified Medical Doctor
Online Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Online | Online Hypnotherapist | Hypnotherapy Chester | Chester Hypnotherapy
Stop Drinking Hypnotherapy | Stop Drinking Hypnosis | Alcohol Addiction Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy for Drinking | Hypnotherapy for Alcohol Addiction | Quit Alcohol Hypnosis | Control Alcohol with Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy for Stop Drinking | Hypnotherapy for Stop Drinking | Chester Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Chester |