Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Dr Emma Rae Rhead's practice here below. Booking any service confirms that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions as outlined below.
1. You must be aged 21 years or over to book any service.
2. Complimentary Initial Consultations are subject to clinical suitability and availability only. They are an exploration together at no-obligation to either party and not a definite confirmation of a future client place. If Dr Rhead feels you are a good match for her service and that together she can help you achieve your goals, she will offer you a client place. Dr Rhead reserves the right not to offer services to any enquirer without explanation. Practically, this would occur if she feels she is not the best person to help you and/or her particular apporach will not be the best match for your needs.
3. New Client Consultation. On booking your first session, you will be asked to complete a confidential consultation form. Please return this completed form at least 5 working days before your first session so that Dr Rhead can review ahead of your appointment.
4. If you have ever been diagnosed with, or are suffering from, ANY of the problems listed below, please contact Dr Rhead to discuss BEFORE booking an appointment, so that your particular needs can be discussed.
- Schizophrenia, Psychosis or Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Personality Disorder including Borderline PD
- Depression requiring inpatient hospital stay
- Suicidal thoughts, feelings or suicide attempt
- Self-harm (cutting)
- Epilepsy or Non-Epileptic Attacks
5. You may be asked, as part of standard safeguarding requirements for online and remote therapy, to verify your personal identity, address and date of birth. You consent to do this, if asked. This ID check can be done by providing copies of ID or showing photo ID (e.g., driving license, passport) at live session.
6. Attendance. Sessions must start and end on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for a session, Dr Rhead reserves the right to cancel that session without refund. You are responsible for checking that your technology works ahead of live online sessions and that you are familiar with Zoom. You agree to be free from the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of your live sessions.
7. Confidentiality. Dr Rhead will never disclose any information you share to a third party without your explicit consent, unless required to do so by law. This would only be if Dr Rhead felt genuine concern that there is a risk of harm to yourself or to others, or if you disclose anything illegal. In these circumstances, Dr Rhead has a duty by law to report her concerns to the relevant authorities. You can read more about Confidentiality here
8. Fees, Refund and Reshedule Policy
Fees are paid at booking to secure your appointment or service. All bookings are non-refundable once purchased, but sessions can be rescheduled with more than 48 hours’ notice at no extra charge.
Once you are within 48 hours from your appointment, no further changes are possible and the full session fee with be payable in all circumstances.
Fees can be paid by bank transfer or debit/credit card.
Dr Rhead reserves the right to cancel a booked appointment at any time, although she will always try to give you as much notice as possible. Last minute cancellations would only occur in exceptional and unforeseen circumstances, such as emergency/illness. In this case, a session will be either rescheduled to the next available option or refunded in full. Dr Rhead can accept no liability whatsoever for any wider financial or other consequences of such emergency cancellation.
Dr Rhead reserve the right to change her fees at any time, but this will not affect fees for any services you have already purchased.
9. The services Dr Rhead offers are not to be considered medical treatment or advice. They do not replace conventional medical services. Dr Rhead no longer offers conventional medical services, medical diagnostic, or prescribing services. You agree to maintain full responsibility for seeking and following your own doctor’s medical advice.
10. Results and Outcomes
Results are a collaborative team effort. Results vary, and are dependent on multiple complex factors, many of which the therapist does not have control over. Dr Rhead cannot, and does not, promise you any particular results. No therapist, doctor or practitioner can promise this. By booking your service, you accept that Dr Rhead cannot guarantee that you will achieve your desired outcome, despite your joint best efforts. Fees paid are independent of specific results, and are in consideration of her expertise, energy, time, skills, training, and commitment to you. Refunds are not offered in any circumstances.
11. Dr Rhead reserves the right to terminate services at any time and with no explanation. If she is unable to fulfil our obligation to your work together, you will receive a full refund for all outstanding planned work. She is unable to offer a refund on sessions or support you have already received.
If Dr Rhead needs to terminate services because of unacceptable client behaviour, any payments already received are non-refundable.
You also have the right to terminate services at any time. The standard refund policy applies.
13. Use of Copyrighted Matter. All written, audio or video materials used for your information and support remains the intellectual property of Dr Emma Rae Rhead, and cannot be used, shared with anyone, including family members, or resold in any circumstances without my explicit consent. To do so will be a breach of copyright law and will result in legal action.
14. Terms and Conditions are available to read on our website here at all times.
Booking any service with Dr Emma Rae Rhead, confirms that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions of service in full as detailed above. (Last Updated December 2021)
Dr Emma Rae Rhead
Online Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Online | Online Hypnosis | Online Hypnotherapist | Chester Psychotherapist | Online Psychotherapist | Cheshire Psychotherapist | Cheshire Psychotherapy | Online Therapy | Online Psychotherapy | Hypnosis Online | Anxiety Therapy | Stop Drinking Therapy | Alcohol Addiction Hypnotherapist | Anxiety Hypnotherapist | Online Hypnotherapy for Anxiety | Cheshire Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Cheshire | Cheshire Therapy | Psychotherapy Cheshire | Harley Street Hypnotherapy | Hypnotherapy Harley Street | Health Anxiety Hypnotherapy | Control Alcohol Hypnosis | Hypnotherapy Doctor | Medical Hypnotherapist | Medical Hypnotherapy |